Enerpac Collet Lok®
Enerpac Collet-Lok® products combine the automation of hydraulic actuation with the security of an internal locking mechanism. After actuation and locking, these products maintain their clamping or supporting capacity without maintaining hydraulic pressure in the circuit. Available in Swing, Push, and Work Supports models, Enerpac Collet-Lok® products are also available in numerous special configurations and modifications.
WP-Series, Collet Lok® Work Supports
- Collet-Lok® design allows the work support to maintain support position after the hydraulic pressure is removed
- Hydraulically locked, mechanically maintained work support
- Collet-Lok® maintains a higher level of safety, as it is not dependent on hydraulic supply pressure
- Lowest deflection of any work support available
- Threaded or flanged body increases mounting flexibility
- Capacities up to 10,000 lbs available
WP-Series, Collet Lok® Swing Cylinders
- Collet-Lok ® design swing cylinders are ideal when live hydraulics are not available. Clamping is maintained mechanically so live hydraulics are not required during the machining cycle.
- Double acting Collet-Lok ® action allows fully automated operation
- Additional level of safety since live hydraulics are not required to maintain clamping force
- Collet-Lok ® swing cylinders can be mounted by the flange or threaded into the fixture. Flanged models have manifold ports and tubing ports.
- Viton seals are standard
WP-Series, Collet Lok® Push Cylinders
- Collet-Lok ® Push Cylinders Ideal when live hydraulics are not available. Clamping is sustained mechanically so live hydraulics are not required during the machining cycle.
- Double-acting Collet-Lok ® action allows fully automated operation
- Additional level of safety because live hydraulics are not required
- Collet-Lok ® push cylinders can either be mounted by the flange, or threaded into the fixture
- The Collet-Lok ® design is an industry exclusive